About the Cardiac Neurodevelopment Program Coordinators (CNPC) SIG:
Welcome to the CNPC SIG! The CNPC SIG is a multidisciplinary group of providers who operate as program coordinators for their institution’s Cardiac Neurodevelopment Program. The purpose of this SIG is to create a network to connect Cardiac Neurodevelopment Program Coordinators across North America to share information and insights to support one another and our programs.
Short-Term Goals (years 1-2):
- To develop a network of cardiac neurodevelopment program coordinators to connect and share information and experiences to strengthen individual programs and the CNOC community
- To improve quality of care in the clinical setting and enhance clinic operations for patients and faculty across CNOC sites
Long-Term Goals (years 3-5):
- Provide a modality for nurses and interprofessional providers to become more engaged in CNOC
- To develop evidence-based cardiac neurodevelopment patient and family educational materials that are consistent across CNOC sites
- To develop a CNOC clinical site visit program to allow healthcare providers and program coordinators across North America to learn from one another and build relationships
Please contact SIG Co-Chairs Vanna Kazazian MN NP at [email protected] or Rebecca Chen BSN at [email protected] if you are interested in joining this SIG or have questions.
Vanna Kazazian MN NP
Rebecca Chen BSN