The 11th Annual Scientific Sessions of the Cardiac Neurodevelopmental Outcome Collaborative (CNOC) is an annual presentation of the Society. This interdisciplinary meeting is designed to promote collaboration among all professionals who work with children and young adults with congenital heart disease, including cardiologists, psychologists, neurologists, nurses, therapists and educators.
The meeting will be held in a hybrid format and will include an exhibit hall at the conference as well as a virtual exhibit hall in the mobile meeting guide. You are invited to join us!
Tabletop exhibit: 6 ft table, skirted and two chairs
- Exhibit space is assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- Exhibit agreements must be submitted prior to exhibit space being assigned.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate special requests. CNOC cannot guarantee preferences for exhibit space locations.
- CNOC reserves the right to add, move or remove exhibit tables if necessary. The floor plan is subject to change.
Virtual Meeting Platform Exhibit
- Company logo
- Contact information
- Company description
- Company social media links
- Company promotional video
- Up to three links to company promotional information (i.e., brochures, sales information, video)
- Special offer option
- Message feature
- Live Twitter feed
EXHIBITS and SPONSORSHIP
Information available summer 2022
Dana Gibson | Director of Corporate and Educational Support
2209 Dickens Road | Richmond, VA 23230
T 804-338-6958 | [email protected]