CNOC is pleased to invite your organization to exhibit at the 11th Annual Scientific Sessions. Industry support is vital to the success of this conference and demonstrates your commitment to improving patient care.
The 11th Annual Scientific Sessions of the Cardiac Neurodevelopmental Outcome Collaborative (CNOC) is an annual presentation of the Society. This is an interdisciplinary conference for all involved in the care of children and young adults with CHD, including cardiologists, psychologists, neurologists, nurses, therapists, educators, parents and families.
The meeting will be held in a hybrid format and will include an exhibit hall at the conference as well as a virtual exhibit hall in the mobile meeting guide. You are invited to join us!
The Annual Scientific Sessions will be held at the CHU Sainte-Justine Hospital in Montréal, Québec.
Tabletop exhibit: 6 ft table, skirted and two chairs
- Exhibit space is assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- Exhibit agreements must be submitted prior to exhibit space being assigned.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate special requests. CNOC cannot guarantee preferences for exhibit space locations.
- CNOC reserves the right to add, move or remove exhibit tables if necessary. The floor plan is subject to change.
Virtual Meeting Platform Exhibit
- Company logo
- Contact information
- Company description
- Company social media links
- Company promotional video
- Up to three links to company promotional information (i.e., brochures, sales information, video)
- Special offer option
- Message feature
- Live Twitter feed
EXHIBIT SCHEDULE and PROGRAM
Visit the Mobile Meeting Guide to view/download the program.
Learn more about the exhibit packages at https://cardiacneuro.org/exhibits-sponsorship/exhibit-packages/
Exhibit agreements are being accepted. Complete the online Letter of Agreement to secure your exhibit space.
Payment is due in full when the Agreement is submitted.
- To pay by credit card, fill in the payment details of the exhibit agreement.
- To pay by check, mark “check” as the payment method on the Agreement. Make the check payable to Cardiac Neurodevelopmental Outcome Collaborative and mail the check to cnoc, Attn: Dana Gibson, 2209 Dickens Road, Richmond, Virginia 23230.
The CNOC W-9 is available upon request. Contact Dana Gibson [email protected].
Exhibitor badge names are due by September 15, 2022. Email names to Sarah Cronin in the CNOC office at [email protected]. Badges included with exhibit packages:
|Exhibit Tier||Number of Badges|
Additional badges can be ordered with the CNOC Credit Card Payment Form. Badge fee is $100/badge. List the full name(s) for the additional badges on the payment form.
For the Cardiac Neurodevelopmental Outcome Collaborative 11th Annual Scientific Sessions, we are offering eShowLeads, a trade show lead retrieval application that lets exhibitors collect leads using their Smartphone.
eShowLeads allows the user to easily collect attendee contact information, add notes and record answers to qualifying questions all on the exhibitor’s smartphone. After the event, your leads will be emailed to you in an excel file. Use your smartphone to collect leads and record more qualifying data. For a more detailed description please click here.
CNOC has negotiated group blocks of lodging at these hotels, listed order of proximity:
Hilton Garden Inn Montréal Midtown, $139 USD
2.1 miles from CHU Ste-Justine (10-20 minutes by car)
6939, boul. Decarie, Montréal QC H3W 3E4
Le Meridien Versailles, $156-163 USD
Downtown Montréal, 3.1 miles from CHU Ste-Justine (15-20 minutes by car)
1808 Sherbrooke Street West, Montréal QC H3H 1E5
Other lodging options can be found through Bonjour Québec.
Dana Gibson | Director of Corporate and Educational Support
2209 Dickens Road | Richmond, VA 23230
T 804-338-6958 | [email protected]