Professionals outside of the US and Canada who have an interest in cardiac neurodevelopment
International Individual members will receive the following benefits:
- Committee membership and leadership opportunities.
- Special Interest Group (SIG) participation.
- Discounted registration for CNOC Annual Scientific Sessions (not applicable to 2023 8th World Congress of Pediatric Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery).
- Collaborative research and quality improvement opportunities within the cardiac neurodevelopment community.
- Task force and recommendation statement participation opportunities.
- Access to educational webinars, both live and archived, on clinical, research, and patient/family-relevant topics in cardiac neurodevelopment and psychosocial functioning.